Holders of a PosteMobile SIM card and those who have subscribed to the “PosteMobile Casa” subscription offer, who have already filed a complaint in the envisaged modalities, for which a satisfactory response has not been given within the deadline or to which no response has been provided, will be able to access the conciliation procedure; they should not have appealed to the judiciary or any other body of justice for the solution of the aforementioned dispute, and they should have not already made a previous attempt at conciliation for the same object before one of the other bodies required by law.
The conciliation request relating to the SMCE can be presented by the holder of the PosteMobile SIM and must relate to operations or services put in place as of March 1, 2010; the request for conciliation relating to the SFCE can be presented by the holder of the subscription to the “PosteMobile Casa” service.
The scope of application of this conciliation procedure refers exclusively to problems relating to Traditional Mobile Electronic Communication Services (SMCE) and Traditional Fixed Electronic Communication Services (SFCE), where the same have not been resolved or have been resolved in an unsatisfactory way for the Customer following a complaint, as listed below:
- Inefficiencies in Activation;
- Service malfunctions;
- Sim top-ups;
- Credits/debits, including on invoice;
- Post-sales activities (e.g. Suspensions, Reactivations, Replacements, Deactivations).
How to submit the conciliation request
The Customer can download the application form and, after having duly completed and signed it, submit it in the following alternative ways:
– sending a registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt addressed to: SEGRETERIA TECNICA di Conciliazione – PostePay – servizi PosteMobile presso Poste Italiane S.p.A. – Corporate Affairs – Relazioni Istituzionali – Rapporti con le Associazioni dei Consumatori – Viale Europa 175 00144 Roma;
– fax transmission to the number 06 59582772; – transmission by e-mail to the following e-mail address email@example.com through ADOC, using one of the described methods.
The application cannot be submitted if more than 12 months have passed since the complaint was submitted. In addition, the application must have in the “Re” line the same issue set out in the complaint.
The Customer has the right to abandon the procedure at any time and to use other out-of-court dispute resolution mechanisms and/or the ordinary judicial system. In this case, the Customer undertakes to notify the COMMISSION of his renunciation to the application in advance.