Energia Diritti a Viva Voce is a project that aims to make consumers more informed and more aware of energy and gas. There are 18 consumer associations that have promoted the project financed by the Equalization Fund for the electricity sector at the disposal of the Electricity and Gas Authority: Adiconsum, ADOC, Adusbef, Associazione Utenti dei Servizi Radiotelevisivi, Assoconsum, Assoutenti, Casa del Consumatore, Centro Tutela Consumatori e Utenti, Cittadinanzattiva, Codacons, Codici, Confconsumatori, Federconsumatori, Lega consumatori, Movimento Consumatori, Movimento difesa del Cittadino, Udicon and Unione Nazionale Consumatori.
Assistance branches and information campaigns
A network of branches has been set up throughout the national territory to provide you with the most efficient and complete service possible. The operators can give you answers and solutions regarding the electricity service, the gas service, and the integrated water service and can also carry out assistance activities for numerous aspects:
- Providing you with valuable tools to guide you through the various commercial offers;
- Helping you understand the fee structure and the billed amounts;
- Supporting you in the actions and initiatives in regard to service providers for the resolution of any problems and misunderstandings;
- Allowing you to get information on how to access bonuses;
- Informing you on how to control daily consumption;
- By promoting conscious consumption.
To consult the list of branches active in the area and for more information on the project and events, visit the website www.energiadirittiavivavoce.it and the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DirittiaVivaVoce/
Project financed with the contribution of: Autorità di Regolazione per Energia Reti e Ambiente