As part of an integrated project of greater protection, consumer education, and transparency, Agos has signed memoranda of understanding with the main Italian consumer associations, which include conciliatory procedure agreements.
The object of the Conciliation Procedure are complaints already forwarded to Agos Ducato, resolved with a response deemed unsatisfactory by the Customer, or to those Agos Ducato has not provided any response within a maximum period of 40 days from receipt of the complaint.
The Procedure concerns complaints relating to financial products/services marketed by Agos Ducato, which have the following characteristics:
- a disputed amount equal to or greater than € 1,000.00;
- products and services marketed after July 2014;
- disputes not relating to issues at the general level of the financial system.
The start of the procedure is subject to the Customer’s written request for admission, to be drawn up by filling in the appropriate form.
Conciliation requests must be examined within 60 days, with the possibility of extension for a period not exceeding 60 days.
For more and detailed information, read the conciliation regulation.
The joint conciliation Assofin – Adoc
- it is an out-of-court resolution procedure for disputes between consumers and banking/financial intermediaries, an alternative to the judge and the financial banking arbitrator;
- may cover the following consumer financing:
- PERSONAL LOANS
- FINALIZED LOANS (for the purchase of cars, appliances, etc.)
- CREDIT CARDS
- FINANCING AGAINST SALARY ASSIGNMENT/PENSION
- it can be activated only following a complaintto the banking/financial intermediary that had not been carried out or whose response was deemed unsatisfactory;
- it is rapid(the procedure cannot last more than 90 days), free, and does not require the assistance of a lawyer;
- it is a parity management procedure: the conciliation commission that attempts to resolve the dispute is made up of a representative of the Consumers’ Association acting on behalf of the Customer and a representative of the banking/financial intermediary involved;
- it is being done on a voluntary basis: the Customer has the right to withdraw from the procedure at any time, and the agreement reached by the Commission is submitted to the Customer who is free to accept the proposed solution or reject it, and possibly contact the judge or the Financial Banking Arbitrator
To learn more about how the conciliation procedure works, click here
In order to access the conciliation, it is necessary to send the request form:
- to the banking/financial intermediary involved or
- to Adoc
- according to the methods indicated by the intermediary and/or the Consumers’ Association.
Banks and financial intermediaries associated with Assofin
BCC CreditoConsumo SpA
BNL Finance SpA
Carrefour Banque SA – Italian branch
Compass Banca SpA
Creditis Servizi Finanziari SpA
FCE Bank plc
Findomestic Banca SpA
Toyota Financial Services (UK) Plc
Volkswagen Bank GmbH